Sunday 18 November 2012

{christmas 2012} christmas gift guide - for him


1. Breaking Bad box set - Amazon
2. Black print sweatshirt - River Island
3. Diesel, Only The Brave - John Lewis
4. Nando's gift card - Nando's
5. M&Ms dispenser - Asda
6. R2D2 USB hub - Find Me A Gift

Let's face it, men are almost impossible to buy for. I've wasted many hours fretting over what to get Valentine for his birthday, for Christmas, and indeed, for Valentine's Day. I can't stand the Christmas shopping rush so I've already started on my present buying (nieces and nephews done! sisters-in-law, done!). Last night, I found myself drifting through far too many online shopping sites and found some great gift ideas for the impossible men in my life. I thought I'd put some of my favourites all together for you to help give you a bit of early inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment