Saturday 15 September 2012

Two years

A lot can happen in two years. Two years ago...


  • A devastating earthquake struck Haiti.
  • The Eyjafjallajökull volcano erupted and caused air travel chaos across Europe.
  • The vuvuzela was introduced to the world at the 2010 World Cup (which Spain won)
  • Wikileaks Mania began.
  • We said goodbye to Norman Wisdom, Tony Curtis, Alexander McQueen, Corin Redgrave, and many, many more.
  • And this man was an absolute stranger to me...

But then, on September 15th 2010, he walked into my life, and I'm so glad he did.

We've had a tough time, with some truly awful moments, but we've also had plenty of amazing times. It's been a fun, exciting time and I've had so much fun. I've learnt a lot from him and I hope that at least one of my little lectures has sunk into his brain. He's definitely contributed to the person I am today.

 Two years is a long time, but it's gone so quickly. 

This is the first ever picture of us together as a couple.
I don't know why we look so miserable.


No comments:

Post a Comment