Tuesday 14 August 2012

So... Cupcakes...

A lot of people have enquired as to the 'cupcake' part of this blog's name. The 'calamity' part sort of makes sense to people (I live in London, life is not simple) but, without having stalked my other blog, the cupcake bit flies over people's head.

Brace yourselves, this is incredibly boring.

I love me some cupcakes. Big ones, little ones, normal sized ones, giant ones, anything that slightly resembles a cupcake is more than welcome in my life. I love to make them, decorate them and lavish my friends and family with giant cupcake parcels (I'm totally trying to fatten them up in the style of Hansel & Gretel, but you can't tell them, it's a secret)

When I started this blog, I decided it would be more about my life than my other blog. This is a 'lifestyle' blog and, as such, needs to include details of my life. Makes sense, no?

I have a huge personal agenda in life. I can fail at absolutely everything else and it won't bother me. But failing in this means I might as well go and top myself: I need to find the world's greatest cupcake recipe. Simple as. I've wanted to do it since I was a little girl and I won't stop until someone proves they have the world's greatest cupcake.

So there you have it. I like me some cupcakes. I want me the greatest cupcakes.

Do you know who owns the world's greatest cupcake?

No comments:

Post a Comment